Precision Systems is a premier IT staffing firm. We are looking for new hungry entry-level recruiters to join our team.
We staff some of the most exciting and innovative software development projects in North America. Our clients range in size from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, and applications range from specialized packaged software to sophisticated trading applications.
You'll earn a generous base salary plus commissions on the job placements you make. You'll have a realistic opportunity to earn well into the six figures within a few years -- your compensation will be driven in large part by your own skill and effort.
You don't need to know about recruiting or about Information Technology to join us ... we'll teach you ... but you do need to be able to win friends over the phone, to remain organized in a hectic environment, and to have the drive to compete in a crowded marketplace.
As an Associate Recruiter, you will be:
- Identifying qualified candidates from various resume banks
- Speaking with candidates about available openings, primarily over the phone
- Evaluating candidate skills
- Conducting reference checks
- Presenting resumes to clients
- Negotiating pay
- Scheduling interviews
- Ensuring that your placed candidates remain happy at their jobs
Precision is a fun, cooperative work environment. We pride ourselves on our ethical corporate culture.
In addition to highly competitive salary and commission, Precision offers medical, LTD and 401(k) plans, paid vacation, free food, nice offices (right off Route 287) and many other perks!
- 4 year college degree required. Minimum 3. 0 overall GPA.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Interest in a career that requires significant individual effort, with direct rewards
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to work independently
- Customer service experience
- No prior experience in information technology or recruiting is necessary.
Overtime - straight time
Employment Type: Permanent
Duration: Full Time
Work Hours: Full Time
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on SalesRepRecruiter.com